Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Bagels, Cream Cheese, Tuna Fish

You may think that two of the above three things are great together - there are some tuna on bagel people, and some cream cheese on bagel people, but there are very very (all too) few of you that would think that the three substances - all tasty delicious alone - would be tasty delicious together.

The vast majority of you, however, would be in the wrong. I have found that - for some reason, especially when I'm incredibly hungry - I desire nothing as much as a nice poppy bagel, topped with cream cheese, and bottomed with tuna (with a little lettuce and tomato to give it some extra oomph). Now, when I order the above delicacy at a bagel place, I am usually given an awkward stare by at least two people (the cashier and the guy waiting to order behind me) and sometimes by more (everyone else in the store, once). But the mix is amazing, I tell you. It is like manna from heaven. Everyone should try it, at least once.

That is all.

No comments: